“Why do my eyebrows look so thin?” You think to yourself.
If you’re worried about thin eyebrows or are worried that your eyebrows aren’t as well defined, then you should consider microblading. In this article, we’ll go over what microblading is. We’ll go over some of the most common questions that we get at Allen-Taintor Dermatology. Finally, we’ll help you understand why microblading might be right for you.
It’s important to note that the information provided in this article should not be used in place of consulting with a professional dermatologist.
What is microblading? When do I need microblading?
Microblading is a cosmetic procedure that involves “filling in” or defining thinner eyebrows. The purpose of microblading is to help your eyebrows look more fuller. With this procedure, a dermatologist takes a needle and then begins to inject ink-like substances to make your eyebrows fuller. This procedure is a tattooing practice that has been tried by many people.
You may need microblading if you:
- Have thin eyebrows
- Have eyebrows that you wish were more defined
- Have eyebrows that could use enhancement
How long does microblading last? Do the results fade away with time?
Microblading lasts for a long time. In fact, the results that you get from microblading are estimated to last for about 3 years. As with all things, microblading does have the possibility of fading over time. That’s why it’s important to get a touchup. It’s also important that you get a touch up from a professional with experience.
Does microblading ruin your eyebrows? What are the benefits?
Microblading does not ruin your eyebrows. In fact, the purpose of microblading is to have more fuller and defined eyebrows. So, that means that the point is to have better eyebrows and not worse!
Here are some of the benefits of microblading:
- Microblading can improve your self-esteem and build your confidence. A lot of times, it may take something like fuller and defined eyebrows to boost your confidence. Feeling beautiful shouldn’t be for just a select few; you should feel beautiful as well!
- Microblading saves you time and the hassle of getting ready. Oftentimes, feeling overwhelmed by daily responsibilities can make living your best life feel like it’s a faraway dream. With microblading, you can wake up knowing that you are ready for the day or for an event.
- Microblading saves you from spending on eyebrow products. Brushes, eyebrow fillers, and other makeup products can seem like they are cost-effective. The reality is though that they take up a lot of money.They also require frequent reapplication.
- Microblading is a safe procedure. Some people worry about needles being used. The truth is that these needles have been prepped for that specific purpose and person. Microblading is also not painful since it involves numbing the areas where the needle will be used.
Where can I get microblading done?
If you’re in the state of Utah, you can get microblading done at Allen-Taintor Dermatology. At our Office, you will receive the best care out there. You’ll also have dermatologists who are trained in all areas of dermatology, including cosmetic dermatology. Remember, as you look for a dermatologist, you should consider:
- Schooling: Specifically, where they trained in dermatology?
- Years of experience: How long they’ve done these types of procedures.
- Expertise: what their background is in. Some dermatologists might not be as experienced in cosmetic procedures.
- Reviews:: examples of microblading that they’ve done or reviews they’ve gotten.
At Allen-Taintor Dermatology, we believe that your needs and concerns should be addressed. That’s why we will go over what you’re looking for in terms of microblading. We’ll also make sure to consider your medical history and other factors when you are a candidate for microblading.