Dr. Adam Taintor, MD
Dr. Adam Taintor relocated his practice from Sandy, Utah. He was raised in Davis County and attended Weber State University where he graduated with University Honors in English, Zoology and Chemistry. He attended the University of Utah School of Medicine (2003-2007), did his internship at Intermountain Medical Center. He completed dermatology residency training at the Medical College of Wisconsin (2008-2011).
Dr. Adam Taintor practices general medical and surgical dermatology. He enjoys evaluating and treating children and adults for all manner of skin conditions. Dr. Taintor is past president of the Salt Lake County Medical Society and enjoys advocating politically for his patients.
He is married to Danielle. They have six children. Adam enjoys biking and spending time with his family in the outdoors.
- Medical School – University of Utah 2007
- Dermatology Residency –Medical College of Wisconsin 2011
- American Board of Medical Specialties – Dermatology 2011-2021
Honors and Appointments
- Academic Appointment – Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Utah Department of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Utah Dermatological Society
- Utah Medical Society
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Adam Taintor, call us at 801-752-0575, or you may use our online contact form and one of our team members will contact you shortly.